Sunday, July 6, 2014

When We Met by Susan Mallery

When We Met by Susan Mallery is book #13 in Ms. Mallery's Fools Gold series. Every summer Mallery comes out with three new novels to the series. And I have read every book up to this book. So let me say you will fall in love with Fools Gold!! I have fallen in love with the characters as well as the small town of festivals. 

Angel Whitaker is a bodyguard trainer working in the small town of Fools Gold when he sets his sights on Taryn Crawford. Taryn is one sexy woman who knows what she wants and doesn't take crap from anyone. But how else could she work with ex-football players at Score the PR firm with an ex in the mix? 
Taryn is use to hanging out with guys. But when Angel gives her an offer she can't seem to resist. And before the two know what hit them they find themselves being just what the other needs.  
I hope you love this book as much as I did!! I can't wait to get my hands on book #14!!

#susanmallery #books

No comments:

Post a Comment