Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Do or Die by Suzanne Brockmann

Do or Die is the first book of Reluctent Heros by Suzanne Brockmann. I just finished listening to the audiobook that I acquired through my local library. And I would give this book a 4 out 5 stars. It was action packed, romance, and overall had a good storyline. My only surprise to the book was Shelb turned out to be a guy. And let me say I just thought of girl with that name but no big deal. 

Ian Dunn is busted from his prison sentence before his time is served by the FBI. The FBI wants Ian to help them find two kidnapped children and return them to their mother. But the only problem is Ian doesn't want out early. But before he knows it he has a new attorney, Phoebe, and he's out of prison now. He must protect his brother and his family because he's being chased by the people who put him in prison. Except Phoebe finds herself mixed up with Ian and now Ian must make the things right before someone gets hurt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment