Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Rachel Gibson: Rescue Me

I borrowed this audiobook from my local library and wasn't sure what to expect from Rachel Gibson. This was the first book that I read of hers and I was very surprised I liked this book very much. 

Rescue me is about Sadie Hollowell who returns home to Lovett, Texas for a family wedding. But on her way home she finds Vince Haven alongside the road with a broken down truck. And Sadie's good manners leaves her giving a stranger she never met a ride into town to his aunts Gas n Go. Sadie goes as far as asking Vince to help her out with a little dilemma she has, but he turns her down. However, things get a little steamy when Vince decides to help Sadie out with her little dilemma anyway. Then Sadie's father has an accident leaving her in Texas longer then she anticipated. And before we know it Sadie finds herself turning to Vince for a shoulder to lean on. 

Let me say in my own personal opinion, you will love this book!! But wait a minute!! This is book number 3 in the Lovett, Texas series. So you may just want to check them out first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment