Thursday, May 29, 2014

Mary Balogh: More Then A Mistress

More Then A Mistress was a book I decided tocheck out through my local library to read while working on my summer tan. I would rate this a 3 out of 5. The beginning was kind of dry and I had a hard time finishing the book. Lady Sara Illingsworth finds herself hiding as Jane Ingleby. As she is heading to work she comes across a duel at Hydes Park and tries to put an end to what is going down. And the next thing Jocelyn knows he is shot in the leg with the woman he blames for the injury as his nurse. So Jane finds herself being Jocelyn's nurse for the next three weeks but then she is propositioned to become his mistress. So should she take the risk and become his mistress? He will give her a place to stay and pay her, so she won't have to find a new job. But one thing that Jocelyn doesn't expect is to find himself bearing his heart and soul to a mistress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment