Wednesday, May 28, 2014

One Heart To Win by Johanna Lindsey

One heart to win was a book I recently finished reading from my local library. I must say I was very pleased with this book. My only complaint about the book was a lack of steamy love scenes. However, the story engulfed me leaving me unable to put the book down.
Tiffany Warren finds herself leaving the east coast heading to a territory she doesn't remember to marry a man she has never met to end a longtime family feud. Only Tiffany doesn't know all the reasons why her mother fled home fifteen years ago. Tiffany knows before she even leaves her home that she doesn't want to marry Hunter Callahan. But when the opportunity arises leaving her to disguise herself as the maid she finds herself living with the Callahans under their roof. However, she doesn't expect too find Hunter so appealing and handsome when she finally meets the unknown fiancé she is being forced to marry to end a feud.


No comments:

Post a Comment