Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Twelve Sharp by Janet Evanovich

So recently I stumbled across the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. I was looking for an audiobook I could listen to while I do housework. And my local library had book number twelve available so I gave it a shot. 

Stephanie Plum is a Trenton, NJ bounty hunter. She's not very good at her job but she has Ranger when she needs help with tricky captures. Ranger is one of the two men Plum has in her life, with Joe Morelli being her on and off again boyfriend. She just can't seem to admit to one of the guys, what can she say, she has a little bit of a commitment issue. 

Stephanie finds herself being followed by a woman  named Carmen who is all dressed in black saying she is Rangers wife. Then the weird thing happens, Stephanie finds out Ranger has a daughter who was kidnapped supposedly by Ranger. Things just don't make sense. So Stephanie soon finds herself hunting for a killer, rescuing a child, and trying to keep the body count down. 

You'll find this book has a crazy grandma Mazur who has decided to become a rock star. And she's still obsessed with funerals. While back at the bond agency she gets the luxury of interviewing crazy potentional bounty hunters. 

Overall, I would give this a 3 out of 5 stars. It was entertaining and at times I found myself laughing at different scenes throughout the book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment