Friday, April 17, 2015

Deep by Kylie Scott

I was given a copy of Kylie Scott's new book Deep by Netgalley for my honest review. 

Deep by Kylie Scott (A Stage Dive series book #4)
In my opinion I give this a 5 out of 5 stars!! I just wish the book would keep going on. I love Ben and Lizzy and on a side note I never really thought about beards until Ben. And a bonus about this book is the cover is way HOT!! And be sure to check out the others books in this series!!

Let me start of my saying Deep has lived up to the hype I've been reading about from all the reviews. The guys from the rock band Stage Dive are all unique, talented, and sexy men. Ben is no different then any of his other band mates. He likes to party and doesn't want to be held down by anything or anyone. But there's one problem and her name is Lizzy. 

Lizzy can't help the attraction she has to the bass player, Ben of Stage Dive. Yeah he's basically family now since her sister Anne has married Mal from Stage Dive. Lizzy know she shouldn't be perusing Ben , but she can't help it. She loves everything about this man. 

Ben knows Lizzy is hands off. He's even made promises he won't touch her. But one night in Vegas he ends up in Lizzys bed. But what happens in Vegas doesn't always stay there. So when Lizzy announces she pregnant all he'll breaks loose. What's even more humiliating is Ben has a date when he finds out he's going to be a dad. 

Will sStage Dive be able to survive? Will Lizzy be able to get over Ben? Check out the book Deep by Kylie Scott to find out!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment