Tuesday, October 14, 2014

It Had To Be You by Jill Shalvis

So a few weeks ago I stumbled across a Jill Shalvis book at the library. So I decided to check out It Had To Be You by Jill Shalvison audiobook. Now I have another awesome author to add to my list of favorites. Even though I started the series at book number 7 I didn't feel like I was lost during the book. Which sometimes happens when I pick a book up during a series. 


Let's just say if your looking for a good romance with a little excitement then this book is for you.


Ali Winters finds out just how quickly a day can change. In less then one day she is dumped by her boyfriend, homeless, being accused of theft and the possible doom of being unemployed is lingering by a thread. But she is determined to work her hardest at the flower shop while she still has a job. 

Luke Hanover a sexy as hell cop needs a retreat. Peace and quiet and a little distance from his job is all he wants. So when he walks into his house a finds a gorgeous, bombshell brunette standing in his kitchen in her bra and panties his whole world shifts. Why is there a woman in his kitchen? And who is she yelling at on the phone?

Ali is stunned that this sexy, gorgeous man standing in front of her is the owner of the house. The house she needed one more night or possibly a few more to stay in until she can find a place. So before long Luke finds himself helping Ali prove she's innocent while figuring out what he's missing in his life while he's suppose to be taking a break from his job.




No comments:

Post a Comment